No one body is alike and no one massage is alike. Whether looking relief from stress or recovery from injuries, pain and chronic conditions each session will be designed to provide the appropriate outcome for the client. The benefits of therapeutic massage can include:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
Pregnancy (Prenatal) Massage
Studies indicate that massage therapy performed during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health.
Other potential benefits of prenatal massage:
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Improved circulation
- Reduced edema
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Better sleep
Although most massage training institutions teach massage therapy for women who are pregnant, it is best to find a massage therapist who is certified in prenatal massage. Elyse has been certified since 2004 and has helped many women during all phases of their pregnancy with fantastic reults.
(6) 30 minute sessions
(6) 60 minute sessions
(6) 90 minute sessions
Packages must be used within 6 months of purchase date.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your schedule appointment to allow for a relaxing check in. First time clients will be asked to provide information on medical history and lifestyle. This information is used solely to provide you with the best care possible, and remains completely confidential. A more detailed consultation will be provided during your service.
- 24 hours cancellation notice would be greatly appreciated.
- The full fee will be charged if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment.
- If a client is late, he/she may not receive the fully scheduled time. The client will be charged the full amount of the session.
- If using a gift certificate no shows/no calls will void the certificate.